Who are the New Hampshire Community Loan Fund, ROC-NH and ROC USA®?
- The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund is a statewide nonprofit that turns investments into loans and education to create opportunity and transform lives. The Community Loan Fund collaborates with a wide range of donors and investors, and with business, nonprofit and government partners, to provide the financing and support people need to have affordable homes, have quality jobs and child care, and become financially independent.
- ROC-NH™, a program of the New Hampshire Community Loan Fund, helps residents of manufactured home parks come together to buy the land under their houses, build value and security in their homes and create stronger, vibrant communities. It is the only statewide program in New Hampshire that provides loans, training and technical assistance to convert manufactured home (sometimes called mobile homes) parks into cooperatives owned and governed by their residents.
- ROC USA®, LLC helps resident corporations buy their manufactured home communities or “mobile home parks” from private community owners. ROC USA is a non-profit organization with a mission of making quality resident ownership possible nationwide. We do this by first focusing on communities that are for sale and where homeowners have a strong likelihood of success if they choose to work as a group and buy it.
- Second, we have assembled local and regional non-profits that we have trained and certified to assist resident corporations through the purchase process and beyond.
- Third, we have developed a specialized source of financing for resident corporations who wish to buy their communities.
- We know that with opportunity, technical support, and financing, homeowner groups can buy, preserve and improve their communities. We know because we have helped more than 100 communities do just that!